If you have dry, scratchy, or irritated eyes, the problem may not be your eyes, but rather your eyelids. Maintaining daily hygiene of your eyelids provides many benefits including reducing these symptoms. OCuSOFT products effectively removes excessive oil, pollen, and other debris from the eyelids that may lead to eye irritation, including blepharitis or dry eyes , without drying the skin. Dr. Dhaliwal and Dr. Bello recommend that their patients use OCuSOFT products to effectively ensure proper eyelid care.
We currently offer our patients two OCuSOFT products: OCuSOFT Foam Cleanser and OCuSOFT Lid Scrubs.
OCuSOFT Foam Cleanser
OCuSOFT Lid Scrub Original Foaming Eyelid Cleanser is an instant foam liquid that generates pre-lathered foam for routine lid hygiene.
To use, gently scrub the eyelids using side-to-side strokes and rinse with warm water. Some patients love the convenience of using their foam in the shower and others prefer using it at the bathroom sink.
OCuSOFT Lid Scrubs (Pads)
This mild eyelid cleanser works to eliminate oil build up and debris from the eyelids, which can lead to eye irritation. This non-invasive cleansing pad gently cleans, soothes and refreshes eyelids, and is also ideal for removing eye make-up.
To use, first remove contact lenses and wash your hands. Next, gently cleanse the eyelids, with your eyes closed, using a back-and-forth rubbing motion. Rinse completely with water and dispose of the used eye scrub. Each pad is designed for single use only.
- Improves contact lens comfort and helps contact lenses remain clear of any fog, glare, or any other visual disturbance caused by excess oils.
- Great for removing make-up
- Much better than attempting to cleanse the eyelids with baby shampoo, which breaks up the tear film and can be irritating to the eyes
- Can work wonders for people who spend long periods of time reading, performing up-close work, or for those of us who stare at a computer all day.
- Helps tired eyes to feel refreshed
To purchase OCuSoft Foam or OCuSoft Lid Scrubs stop by our office today, or if you are a current patient of Chicagoland Eye Consultants, contact us to ship OCuSoft to your home for a low shipping rate.*
* We do not ship out of state and only ship to Dr. Dhaliwal and Dr. Bello’s current patients.